Back to all blogposts
The summer vacation is almost over ...
Hopefully you have fully enjoyed your holiday or staycation
If you start working again next week: here's a great recipe for the lunch box
Tempeh wrapped with love
Recipe and photo: @kimsgreenlife
1 roll tempeh De Hobbit, 3 tbsp olive oil, ½ tbsp Provencal herbs, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp mirin, 1 orange, 1 cucumber, 2 ripe avocados, juice of ½ lemon, 2 tbsp umepasta, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 tsp salt, 1 packet of sprouts (purchased or homemade)
• Peel an orange and cut it into pieces of 2 cm by 1 cm.
• Cut a cucumber in half lengthwise. Cut long strips of this half cucumber.
• Deseed and mash the avocados. Add lemon juice, ume paste, garlic and salt.
• Heat the wraps in the oven for 5 minutes at 180 degrees or as indicated on the package.
• Spread the avocado open in the middle of the wrap, place the cucumber, tempeh and orange on top and finish with sprouts of your choice.
• Roll up the wrap and enjoy!